Article Figures & Data
Files in this Data Supplement:
- Supplemental Materials and Methods, and Supplemental Figure Legends (PDF, 23.8 Kb)
- Supplemental Figure 1 (PDF, 80.6 Kb) - TAT2-treatment of resting T cells leads to an increase in hTERT transcript.
- Supplemental Figure 2 (PDF, 56.2 Kb) - TAT2 treatment of HIV-infected CD4+ T lymphocytes does not increase viral production.
- Supplemental Figure 3 (PDF, 51.2 Kb) - TAT2 has minimal effect on telomerase activity in a transformed T lymphocyte line.
- Supplemental Figure 4 (PDF, 42.1 Kb) - TAT2 treatment of B lymphocytes does not increase rate of EBV-induced transformation.
- Supplemental Figure 5 (PDF, 74.9 Kb) - Telomerase up-regulation effects of TAT2 are short-term and reversible.